Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation is a US-based gold and silver company developing the Hycroft Mine, one of the world’s largest precious metals deposits located in northern Nevada, a Tier-One mining jurisdiction. After a long history of oxide heap leaching operations, the Company is focused on completing the technical studies to transition the Hycroft Mine into a large-scale milling operation for processing the sulfide ore. In addition, the Company is engaged in a robust exploration drill program to unlock the full potential of our expansive +64,000-acre land package, of which less than 10% has been explored. Recently, the Company announced the discovery of a new high-grade silver system at Hycroft including the best hole ever drilled (H23R-5753: 85.3 meters of 534 g/t Ag and 0.23 g/t Au), confirming the Company's belief that there is much more to Hycroft than previously understood.
* Invest in a World-Class Asset and Team
* One of the world’s largest gold and silver deposits, located in a Tier-1 jurisdiction –– Nevada, USA
* Highly leveraged to gold and silver prices
* Significant upside potential –– less than 10% of the land position has been explored and new discoveries being made
* Development well-advanced compared to peers with significant infrastructure on site and permitting in place
* Transitioning the mine to large scale milling of the sulfide ore with engineering studies underway
* Strong cash position that enables discovery, strategic alliances and M&A
* Executive leadership team with proven track record of successful project development
© Copyright 2024, Denver Gold Group & Hycroft Mining.