The EUROPEAN Gold Forum
The European Gold Forum is the Continent’s oldest and largest gathering of precious commodity equities. Now in it’s 17th year, the Forum represents most of the world’s publicly traded gold and silver companies when measured by production or reserves.
The invitation-only Gold Forum is attended by the world’s leading specialist precious metal investors as well as generalist institutional investors, private equity and hedge funds. Buy- and sell-side analysts from around the world make up the balance of the participants.
THE EXPLORER & DEVELOPER FORUM
The Explorer & Developer Forum (XPL-DEV) is the Independent Non-Deal Road Show for Explorers & Developers – Tailored to
Venture Market Companies & Pre-Production Projects. A not-for-profit investment and business development event focused on investing in and doing deals with the world’s most select junior and emerging mining companies. The Explorer & Developer Forum takes place as a sub-event within the Gold Forum.
GOLD EQUITY INVESTING
Gold Equity Investing (GEI) is an investor-education initiative presented by The Denver Gold Group on behalf of its members. GEI markets the persistent case for gold, providing investors with strategic and tactical intelligence on bullion and precious metal mining stocks, helping them to build portfolios that are more durable through every cycle.
THE DENVER GOLD GROUP, INC.
The Denver Gold Group, Inc (DGG) is a capital formation organization that has supported public and private gold and silver mining companies for nearly three decades. The Denver based not-for-profit association is owned by its members who control most of the world’s precious metal output and mineral assets.
As the only independent and not-for-profit investment platform, Denver Gold Group is dedicated to the exclusive support of precious commodity equities. Our 27-year track record through all investment cycles underscores the value and leverage we bring to our members – value that no other investment event or platform has been able to match despite many cloning attempts.
DENVER GOLD GROUP ACCOMPLISHES ITS MANDATE THROUGH:
- Catalyzing direct engagement between investors and precious metal producers, developers and explorers.
- Providing the only independent investment event platform to the global precious metals industry.
- Advocating for precious metal equities to investors and regulators.
- Educating investors about the wealth preserving attributes of precious metals, which are best leveraged through equity investments.
- Supporting the industry’s broader efforts to develop and maintain demand for precious metals.
- Collaborating with like-minded industry organizations to promote responsible and sustainable mining for mutual benefit.